Cancer cases are multiplying each year, and the media is only starting to talk about the correlation between lifestyle and cancer risks. Everyone knows that smoking increases risks of developing lung cancer, among others but few people know that some of the foods they eat regularly could be as life threatening as smoking is. On the other hand, some foods really help to protect us against carcinogens. So I’m exposing here which foods could cause cancer and which ones help to prevent it.
Foods that increases cancer risks
- Chips, fries, snacks and other food containing trans fats
- Farmed fish due to high toxins and BPC levels
- Foods containing additives
- Baked goods, creating acrylamide and AGES
- Roasted and grilled foods because of the HAC compounds
- Well-done red meat
- Sugar, including brown sugar
- Smoked, pickled or cured foods
Best foods for cancer prevention
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Dark leafy greens
- Green tea
- Brightly colored vegetables
Approvals? Objections? Questions? or Comments? Share your thoughts in the comments section!